25 January 2008

Where I've Been, and Where I'm Going

The simple answers here are "work," and "bed."

Well, it feels like weeks since I've posted, but I want to get into the habit for the sake of a possible writing career. Here's a recap of the last few months, in bullet-point form:
  • Finished semester 1 at Quinnipiac (4.0 of course, due to my inner nerd)
  • Became single again (which explains the extra blogging time I now have)
  • Started semester 2 at Quinnipiac
Oh, and I am now transmitting from my new HP desktop, powered by Vista, so that's cool I guess. Vista is like the shiftless opportunist that dresses very similar to Macintosh's Leopard and steals his ideas. I use a series of desktop widgets on the right side of my screen, but they constantly tell me that it is cold and my Naugatuck Valley S&L stock is underachieving.

Speaking of underachieving, this blog will receive some more attention, but I don't have the energy to generate any considerable traffic here.

But wait there's more: I finally posted an article, made with my own two hands. The previous post is an assignment for one of my graduate classes: it falls under the "microcosm profile" category, meaning it explains a larger trend through the experiences of an individual. The individual here is Max, and he makes beer. Good beer, too.

No comments: